Sunday 15 March 2015

TMI Tag

Emma Blackery answered these questions on her YouTube channel, and never specified who answers next, so I decided to do them myself. Enjoy!

1: What are you wearing? 
A green Bintang shirt and a pair of pyjama shorts that have donuts on them (I just had to check and make sure they were donuts).

2: Ever been in love? 
I don't think so...does being in love with your computer count?

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Never had a relationship, so no, I've never had a terrible breakup.

4: How tall are you?
About 5'8-5'9. I'm actually not 100 percent sure, I just know I'm tall.

5: How much do you weigh?
Again, I really don't know. Somewhere around the 65kg mark I would guess.

6: Any tattoos?
Nope

7: Any piercings?
I have my ears pierced once.

8: OTP?
WILLIFER FOREVER!

9: Favourite show?
Criminal Minds. If you have to ask me that question, you obviously don't know me very well.

10: Favourite bands?
I have a lot of favourite singers rather than bands, so I'll throw them in the mix too. PVRIS, Ellie Goulding (love love LOVE!), Echosmith, Albannach, Ben Howard, anyone who composed the soundtracks to any of my favourite movies...

11: Something you miss?
I had a great big list of stuff I miss the other day, and now I can't remember a single thing off of it. Probably the days when I didn't have homework to worry about, and Chelsea and I would have a sleepover pretty much every weekend. The days when the original The Sims game was the absolute shit, the days when I had a functional trampoline (I'll have those days back shortly), the days when my life didn't revolve around actresses and TV shows.

12: Favourite song?
Right now, it's 'Love Me Like You Do' by Ellie Goulding, but it could change in a week or so.

13: How old are you?
I am 18, a legal adult in Australia and the United Kingdom.

14: Zodiac sign?
Virgo

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Kind, loving, not a cocky arrogant bastard, must be reasonably attractive to me, taller than me, apply within.

16: Favourite Quote? 
"Ssh, the adults are talking. When it's your turn to speak, I'll give you permission" - Jennifer Jareau, a.k.a most badass woman that the world ever did see.

17: Favourite actor?
AJ FREAKING COOK LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

18: Favourite color?
Any shade of blue that reminds me of places like the Maldives and Fji.

19: Loud music or soft?
Depends.

20: Where do you go when you're sad?
To my room to write.

21: How long does it take you to shower?
Freaking ages. Dad has to bang on the door to get me out.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
I can get ready in 10 minutes if I'm really desperate for some extra sleep.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Only with my sisters.

24: Turn on?
If you like my shows.

25: Turn off?
BO, bad breath, hair that looks like it hasn't been washed (seriously guys, wash your hair).

26: The reason I joined Youtube?
So I could comment on videos I like.

27: Fears?
Terrified of cockroaches. Pretty much every one of my friends has witnessed me run in fear at the sight of a cockroach. And something happening to any one of my Internet friends that I don't know about.

28: Last thing that made you cry?
Chloe's 7 News piece.

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Pretty sure I said I love William LaMontagne at work today and Sarah laughed at me.

30: Meaning behind your Youtube Name?
xxcourtneyjareauxx
(kiss kiss) first name, surname of favourite character (kiss kiss)

31: Last book you read?
Confessions of a Qantas Flight Attendant

32: The book you're currently reading?
I am going to read 'And The Mountains Echoed' by Khaled Hossaini. Pretty sure I got that either this Christmas or last and I still haven't read it.

33: Last show you watched?
Modern Family

34: Last person you talked to?
My dad.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Emily is a really close friend from high school, we were discussing what movie she should watch.

36: Favourite food?
I really, really love microwave popcorn.

37: Place you want to visit?
You should all know that; Scotland.

38: Last place you were?
Other than here in my bed, I was at work.

39: Do you have a crush?
Yes.

40: Last time you kissed someone?
I have never been kissed.

41: Last time you were insulted?
Some arrogant customer at work told me I was a rude bitch because I wouldn't do them a deal on their $10 late fees, which I'm not allowed to do anyway, so I asked them politely to leave the store.

42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
Apple. Watermelon. Grape.

43: What instruments do you play?
I used to play the clarinet, and I still sometimes play the recorder super badly to annoy my mum.

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
I don't really wear jewellery, but I have a Deathly Hallows necklace.

45: Last sport you played?
Gymnastics is a sport. I don't care what anyone says. Some guy I went to school said it's not a sport because athletes don't wear leotards and makeup. Gymnastics is a freaking sport, the amount of training and dedication you have to have more than qualifies it. Gymnasts probably train more than half of the other sports at the Olympics!

46: Last song you sang?
St Patrick by PVRIS.

47: Favourite chat up line?
Wouldn't know one, never used one.

48: Have you ever used it?
Read above.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
I had to seriously think about that. Probably with Kathryn on Wednesday.

50: Who should answer these questions next?


Everyone who wants to.

No comments:

Post a Comment